Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
"Win a Jubilee Party and £25,000 cash"
1. Promoter: Iceland Foods Limited, Second Avenue, Deeside Industrial Park, Flintshire, CH5 2NW (“Iceland”).
Opening and Closing Dates
2. Entry into this prize draw will run from 21st March 2012 to 17th April 2012 inclusive.
3. The prize draw is open to all residents of the UK aged 18 years or over, except Iceland employees or their respective families, contractors or anyone connected with the administration of the prize draw.
4. Entries that are incomplete, illegible or fraudulent will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost, corrupted or delayed in transmission.
How to Enter
5. You can enter the prize draw by completing the webform provided on www.iceland.co.uk/jubilee. Emails, postal or telephone entries will not be accepted and entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
6. Only one entry per person is permitted.
7. No purchase is necessary and there is no charge to register for use of this website.
8. To enter you must have a valid voucher code and will be required to answer a few questions about yourself, Iceland and your involvement with the local community. To obtain a voucher code either make a purchase in store and you will receive a voucher with a unique code or phone customer services on +44 (0)1244 842842 to request a Jubilee Party voucher code.
9. If you choose to complete the entry form via Facebook Connect, Facebook terms and conditions will apply. Iceland is not responsible for your use of Facebook Connect.
10. There will be one winner of a party pack at every store. Prizes must be taken as stated and are non transferable. No cash alternative will be offered. Your Jubilee party must take place on 3rd June 2012.
11. The party pack prize will consist of a set menu food pack selected by Iceland (the contents of which are non transferable) (“Food Pack”) and a non food pack of decorations, disposable camera and music cd (“Decorations Pack”).
12. Iceland does not accept any responsibility for poor food preparation, any allergies to the products or any accidents or incidents involving items contained in the Food Pack or Decorations Pack. Entry into the prize draw is acceptance that it is the responsibility of the prize winner to consider all food allergies and all health and safety requirements are the responsibility of the prize winner.
13. Winners of the party pack prize will be selected at random by an independent person on 23rd April 2012 after the closing date for receipt of all eligible entries.
14. If you win a party pack prize you will be entered into a further draw for a chance to win a cash prize of £25,000. One cash prize of £25,000 is available.
15. The winner of the £25,000 cash prize will be selected at Iceland’s sole discretion based on the person who embodies the Iceland brand values and demonstrates their commitment to the community from the answers provided to the questions on entering the prize draw. The winner will be personally notified by Iceland at their jubilee party on 3rd June 2012.
16. All party pack winners will be notified by telephone within 5 working days of the draw. The prize winners’ names will be made available on www.iceland.co.uk/jubilee within 10 days of the prize draw.
17. The party pack prize will be delivered to each winner in three stages:
Stage 1: within 10 days of notification an initial winner’s pack containing details of the prize will be sent by Royal Mail recorded delivery post.
Stage 2: on or around 30th May 2012 the Decorations Pack will be sent by Royal Mail recorded delivery post.
Stage 3: on 2nd June 2012 the Food Pack will be delivered between 9-12pm by a home delivery driver to the winner’s home address (as detailed on their entry form). It is the prize winner’s responsibility to be available for collection of the prize on this day between such times. The date and time of delivery cannot be altered.
18. The result of the prize draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. If Iceland is unable to contact a winner, another winner will be drawn from the remaining eligible entries. Iceland’s decision will be final.
20. By entering the prize draw you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and that if you win a prize:
a. your name and town of residence may be released;
b. your name and image may be used by Iceland for promotional purposes;
c. you will participate in publicity arranged by Iceland; and
d. you will hold your Jubilee party on 3rd June 2012.
21. Iceland reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw or any of these rules at any time without prior notice.
22. The prize draw is subject to English law.
23. When entering you must supply to Iceland your full name, email address, mobile telephone number and postal address (“your personal data”). Iceland will process your personal data fairly and lawfully in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. Save where we are required by law or court order to share your personal data with the police or other law enforcement authorities, Iceland will only use your personal data for the administration of the prize draw and the updating of current bonus card holder records if you are a bonus card holder. Iceland will not share your personal information with third parties and will destroy your personal data within a reasonable period of time of the completion of the prize draw.